Pacific Brake Winch BHW-1800
“The Pacific Brake Winches are compact, lightweight and a cost-effective solution for a variety of applications. They can be used for both pulling and lifting purposes and comply to the Australian Standards AS1418.2 when correctly fitted with the approved wire rope and fittings. They can be supplied with a powder-coated, a marine-coated corrosion resistant finish or in stainless steel, depending on your application.
OPC Kylan Coating is a new and unique process which uses baked-on, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, organic, macromolecular monomer coating compound. This, combined with aluminium and zinc, provides a highly corrosion resistant coating on steel. By using OPC Kylan Coating with stainless steel fasteners and fittings on all of the winches, Pacific Hoists has a unique range of corrosion resistant winches which can stand up to over 1000 hours of salt spray testing.
The Salt Spray Test is an international standardised test method used to check the corrosion resistance of coated samples. Protective coatings provide corrosion resistance to metallic parts made of steel, zinc and aluminium alloys or brass. Since these coatings can provide a high corrosion resistance through the intended life of the part in use, it is necessary to check this by other means than normal outside exposure. The Salt Spray Test produces an accelerated corrosive attack to the coated samples, in order to predict its suitability in use as a protective finish. The appearance of corrosion products (i.e. rust) is evaluated after a period of time. Test duration depends on the resistance of the coating; the more resistant the coating is, the longer the period in testing without showing signs of corrosion. After 1,000 hours of the Salt Spray Test, the Pacific Brake Winches did not show any sign of corrosion and the coating was still intact.
• Positive Weston-style brake will hold the load in any position.
• Compact, lightweight and rugged construction.
• Mechanical components enclosed for protection and safety.
• Available with a powder-coated or a marine-coated corrosion resistant finish.
• Rope to drum fixing clamp provide
• BHW1200 available as a noiseless model
• AS1418.2 Compliance applies when correctly fitted with approved wire rope and fittings.
• BHW models available with marine-coated Kylan finish.
• BHW1200 / BHW1800 / BHW2600 also available in stainless steel.
• Heat-treated gears.
• Strong removable handles.
• High precision construction minimises gear noise.
|Pulling Capcity (kg)||820|
|Lifting Capacity (kg)||410|
|Hand Force Required (kg)||22|
|Handle Length (mm)||320|
|Hub Diameter (mm)||ø70|
|Cable Diameter (mm)||ø6.4|
|Net Weight (kg)||8|
|Kylan Finish Available||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Finish Available||Yes|